[OpenIndiana-discuss] FAO OpenIndiana devs using dev boxes

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 21:31:45 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We're very soon going to disable the oi account on dev01-dev13+fastdev01.

If you could add a user account for yourself and pop your SSH key on any boxes you're using before Sunday that would be great - on Sunday I'll remove the oi generic account.

Also if you could ensure your SSH public key is up on www.illumos.org in your user profile that would be helpful.

I'm hoping to get an LDAP server set up in the near future for centralised auth to make things a bit easier. Never done it before though - if someone has it would be a helpful little thing.

Cheers,

Alasdair