[OpenIndiana-discuss] Where Can I help?

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 01:14:11 UTC 2010

Thanks - although you have the Caiman installer team @Sun/Oracle to thank for that :-)

> I have successfully installed OI in a Virtualbox VM, and am looking at
> upgrading my laptop, running build 134. The OI install I have running still
> has a few little bugs, one of which involves the speex libraries that are
> installed. I am trying to build FreeSwitch 1.0.6, and running into them
> head-on :-)
>
> Let me know where I can make a contribution, and I am there.

Great - best plan is to follow the mailing lists, hang around on IRC and #oi-dev on IRC if you're interested in assisting with the development.

There's plenty to be done and hopefully in the coming weeks we'll start publishing tasks/bounties/vacancies.

Cheers,

Alasdair