[OpenIndiana-discuss] JDS Nevada b150 - gate starting to close!

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Sep 22 00:56:42 UTC 2010

Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> On 21 Sep 2010, at 03:07, ken mays wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The gate is closing for JDS Nevada build 150 in preparation for a SourceJuicer-based JDS build. Here are the new improvements so far to expect:
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> Great - sounds like good news! Will a new mercurial gate be opened for the new JDS? Will the SourceJuicer component be available open source?
>
> Hopefully this will improve the JDS build process rather than throw up a new roadblock.

I don't think you'll see any difference, since the gates aren't changing,
the stable branch has just been closed to not allow commits without special
approval, as is usually done by JDS in restricted builds.   (ON changes the
RTI approval requirements in the RTI tool, but since JDS doesn't have any
tool you run to get putback approval, they do it in the commit mechanism
itself.)

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com