[OpenIndiana-discuss] Error 206 trying to install Open Office

Paul Johnston Paul.A.Johnston at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 20:49:12 UTC 2010

  On 09/23/10 09:11 PM, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The /legacy repo on pkg.oi.o is missing content - we're just working on this at the moment. We've just rsync'd in a large number of files and are working on rebuilding the indexes.
>
> For the time being you can do:
>
> pkg set-publisher -G http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy openindiana.org
> pkg set-publisher -g http://pkg.opensolaris.org/dev opensolaris.org
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alasdair
Many thanks!
I'll stick with the openindiana repository and give you a heads up when
it works (Open Office is not a show stopper for me ;-)
My publishers at the moment are:
paulj at openindiana:~$ pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
opensolaris.org                       origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/

Paul