[OpenIndiana-discuss] XEN and Crossbow

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 10:30:18 UTC 2010

>Missing dom0 (xVM/XEN) support in OpenIndiana is one thing, but worse is
 that it can't > be run as PV guest in XEN(xVM) = PV domU (as others said -
 I haven't tried that myself - so I can't confirm that. BTW is this
TRUE?, does OpenIndiana contain
xVM/XEN compatible PV Kernel?)

Would except Oracle to keep Xen DomU ( not Dom0) support in solaris 11,
unless all xVM core team left.