[OpenIndiana-discuss] XEN and Crossbow

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 08:43:36 UTC 2010

Emanuele,

I believe you installed HVM DomU.  Actually, virt-install works with loop mounted ISOs
as Apache page or NFS share to create PV DomU for Linux Distros.
This way never worked for Nevada&OSOL , due to Sun architecture doesn't require
loop mounting ISO.  It allows PV install just via reference ISO image in python profile.
( xml profile). I've done HVM test for OI 147. Once again PV drivers fail  to load.

Boris