[OpenIndiana-discuss] XEN and Crossbow

BM bogdan.maryniuk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 11:53:46 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Kees Nuyt <k.nuyt at zonnet.nl> wrote:

>> BM wrote:
>>> *sigh*...
>>> Kibo signatures is now probably a new trend in corporations... :-(
>
>> Tell me a way to get rid of it and that's what
>> I'll happily do. I find it rediculous but legal
>> is very satisfied with it. *double sigh*
>
> It's one of the reasons I use my private email for mailing
> lists instead of a corporate infrastructure.

We were teaching those users very quickly: since legal note asks to
kill such email if it is a mistake, and the rules of the mailing list
was saying "no more than five lines signature", such email IS a
mistake. Thus in the MainMan we simply bounce e-mail back, once such
"legal" garbage comes. :) Surprisingly, after this offensive
procedure, people who was very interested in the mailing list anyway,
quickly found their IQ doubled and thus used the way around that. :)

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.