[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg.openindiana.org/legacy

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:28:10 UTC 2010

Hi All,

pkg.openindiana.org/legacy should now (hopefully, finally) be fixed.

Thanks to Onno Molenkamp, who manually downloaded every file from pkg.opensolaris.org and verified the checksum of each file. We are pretty sure we finally have a working /legacy repo.

If anyone encounters any issues with it, please double check that your pkg.openindiana.org is being served from 91.194.74.167, and if it is, post your issue here.

Also we will be retiring 91.194.74.70 so if you have this in your /etc/hosts, keep in mind this will be taken down very soon.

Cheers,

Alasdair