[OpenIndiana-discuss] Removal of old Dev Hosts

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:14:51 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I'm going to be removing the following old dev hosts this weekend:

dev07: Sevan (venture37)
dev08: Alasdair (alasdairrr)
dev09: estibi
dev10: Guido Berhoerster
dev11: Onno Molenkamp
dev12: yofuh
dev13: Stefan Muller-Wilken

If you could please move your data off and shut down your box, that
would be great. If you need somewhere to store your stuff, let me know
and I can provide a temporary home until the NFS storage I'm arranging
comes online at a later date.

They are being replaced by the new Zones based infrastructure, as
previously discussed. I'll be keeping the dev01-dev06 xVM guests
around for people who wish to test ONNV builds/Illumos Builds,
although we could do to rebuild these at a later date.

Many thanks..

Alasdair