[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS shares mounting during system startup

Witek Świerzy wswier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:48:57 UTC 2011

  On 04/ 1/11 09:50 AM, Witek Świerzy wrote:

Hello,

OK - the second part of the problem solved now (with RO access to NFS
shares).
I was, of course, wrong, thikning (and writing), that the UID were the same.
I forgot to force setting the UID to the particular value at the
OpenIndiana user creation stage,
so it was set automatically.
After fixing the UID of my local OpenIndiana user, the problem has
dissapeared, and I have RW access
to the NFS shares.

However - the first part of the problem still exists. It seems that NWAM
tries to activate the NIC
a bit too late ...

regards
Witek Swierzy