[OpenIndiana-discuss] zpool import causing panic

gonczi at comcast.net gonczi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 21:21:54 UTC 2011

Greetings,

The SOP for kernel crashes should be

1) Create a crash dump
2) Have someone with OS and crash analysis experience take a look

Having a server available where those with crash dumps could upload,
and volunteers with free time and expertise could log in an take a look
would make this a lot easier.

Trying to debug crashes via email is rather cumbersome.

Best wishes

Steve