[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI meeting April 4th 2011 write up

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Wed Apr 6 01:50:38 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-06 at 00:35 +0100, Deano wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To make it easier for the wider community to know what the weekly OI
> meetings are about, it's been decided to write them up into something more
> human friendly.
>

> The result is at
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/oi-meeting+April+5th+2001+Write+Up
>

> I've gone for a more informal newsletter style, but please let me know what
> you think, be honest I don't mind.
>
> Anybody in the meeting let me know if it doesn't reflect anything correctly
> and everybody else please let me know what you think!

Good job Deano. Much appreciated, I'm sure, but others like me who
simply cannot make the meetings but very keen on keeping abreast on the
current state of affairs.  Seems like you hit a good balance between
hitting highlights while not getting into too much minute administrivia
detail, political correctness, spin doctoring, etc.  Many thanks.

--
Ken Gunderson <kgunders at teamcool.net>