[OpenIndiana-discuss] Central management

Khushil Dep khushil.dep at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:54:18 UTC 2011

I would recommend
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/1/wiki/Puppet_Solaris - Puppet is
quite a good tool for this kind of thing. CFEngine has also been used to
centrally manage Solaris boxes - so I would suspect will work for Oi.

---
W. A. Khushil Dep - khushil.dep at gmail.com -  07905374843
Windows - Linux - Solaris - ZFS - XenServer - FreeBSD - C/C++ - PHP/Perl -
LAMP - Nexenta - Development - Consulting & Contracting
http://www.khushil.com/ - http://www.facebook.com/GlobalOverlord