[OpenIndiana-discuss] Unable to install oi-dev-148 on qemu

Tomas Bodzar tomas.bodzar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:56:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,

was someone successful in installing oi-dev-148 or Solaris 11 express
in qemu 0.14? On Sol 11 express all I'm getting is:

WARNING: /sbin/mountall[143]: shift: -1: unknown option
Usage: shift [options] [n]
svc:/system/filesystem/local:default: WARNING: /sbin/mountall -l
failed: exit status 2

filesystem local has exit status 95 and then failed fatally:
transitioned to maintenance. MSG from Oracle are SMF-8000-KS for
filesystem/local and SMF-8000-5H for multi-user-server. I will end
everytime in console only so no GUI and install possible? When I use
startx all I get is twm of course.