[OpenIndiana-discuss] pool messup

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:47:39 UTC 2011

Ummm that bug report says the 2 magic keywords: Jbod, and
Supermicro... And the motherboard model is a close one too :O

Make sure that jour jbods are configured in whatever type of bios your
controller uses, every drive should be a jbod on its own. This looks
just like the problem I had (and solved).

What board are you using?