[OpenIndiana-discuss] pool messup

Mark mark0x01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi Roy,

The drive order issue is likely to be persistent mapping.
It can be disabled using lsiutil.
I found it was enabled by default on early cards, and disabled on later
ones, but changing the firmware doesn't change the origional setting.

What model are the disks ?

Did the origional system also use expanders ?

Mark.