[OpenIndiana-discuss] Nvidia GT430

Jeff Goldrich jeff.muzza at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:30:32 UTC 2011

This graphics card is 'verified' to work on OI 148 but exactly how remains a
mystery to me. My GTX 460 installs fine however my Galaxy GT 430 is not
recognized. If I click on Nvidia x server settings and do a  nvidia-xconfig
and save the config file, I end up in text mode upon reboot. If I try to
fool the system and do a fresh install with the GTX 460 and then swap it
out... I get a blank white screen after password.

I have tried to install many times with the same result..

What am I missing?

Thanks;
jsg