[OpenIndiana-discuss] X11 Forwarding.. Can't Open Display

Jonathan Leafty jleafty+openindianadiscuss at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:34:39 UTC 2011

I recently upgraded my OpenSolaris b134 install to OI 148 and then 151a

I can't seem to get X11 Forwarding to work, every attempt ends in:
cannot open display: localhost:10.0

It looks like it wasn't enabled after the upgrade in /etc/ssh/ssh_config so
I enabled it there (plus ForwardX11Trusted).  sshd_config has it enabled.

I've tried this from a Windows and Ubuntu box, same result

ssh -v doesn't show anything wrong and I show the OI box listening on 6010
(or whatever display offset)

I'm honestly not sure what to do next.

--
Jonathan