[OpenIndiana-discuss] Samba in OI 148 appears dysfunctional.

Kimmo Jaskari kimmo.jaskari at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:23:54 UTC 2011

> things. I guess there's a point where you cease to be persistent and
> become downright pigheaded... two evenings is one point five too many
> on something like this. Guess I'll have to find another way.

And when I say another way I mean give up on Samba and just use the
CIFS ZFS approach. That I had no problems with getting to run; I guess
that's what all the cool kids are running now anyway so... just hate
to fail getting things going. Which can be good and bad. :p

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo.jaskari at gmail.com }--

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away." -- Philip K. Dick