[OpenIndiana-discuss] Qemu-kvm as a service?

Russell Hansen russhan at new-swankton.net
Fri Dec 9 00:30:10 UTC 2011

I've cobbled together an SMF manifest and some scripts.  Seems to be working well enough for me.

http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?p=22259561#p22259561

Under the "spoiler" tags I've got the code for my .xml and .sh files.

Hopefully the assumptions I've made in those files are easy enough to figure out.

-Russ