[OpenIndiana-discuss] Matrox

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Tue Dec 13 12:16:28 UTC 2011

Another thing occurred to me, perhaps you have a xorg.conf file present
which prevents Xorg  to autodetect hardware. If you have one, you could
try to remove it and see if it helps. I'm not sure now where it is
located in Solaris, it could be in /etc/X11/ but it could be elsweyr.
I'm not able to check it right now.