[OpenIndiana-discuss] Custom distro

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Dec 15 08:24:07 UTC 2011

It's just our own distribution of mixed software, both opensource and our own.
We're moving everything from Solaris 10 to OpenIndiana.
I was thinking to be able to have an iso installer that will place everything as we need in one shot,
leaving us the hassle of installing and configuring after OS install.
Think about somthing similar to Zimbra, we made somthing of our own almost in the same period,
but based on Solaris, during the years.
Here is a main building block of it:
http://sonicle-webtop.sourceforge.net/
Gabriele.