[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:08:08 UTC 2011

it wouldn't need to be a disgruntled Oracle employee, they still deal
with Intel, and other manufacturers ... just needs to be someone with
access to the code and no emotional ties to Oracle.

If code is tagged with the CDDL, can that code not be CDDL? if so a
third party with no involvement, or an automated system could remove
files from the archive that don't have the CDDL leaving only
Open-licensed code available.

Jon