[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Gary Driggs gdriggs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:02:46 UTC 2011

On Dec 20, 2011, "LinuxBSDos.com" wrote:

> Sounds like you have looked at the code. If true, please do not post anything about it here

Yeah, no spoilers, man. The release notes & Oracle fora posters
already told us that JumpStart, lu, nwam, SMC, wcadmin, Xsun, CDE, and
sun4u architecture have all died mysterious deaths, that our hero,
ZFS, took a job as a cryptographer with a shadow government that
allegedly clones data, and a couple of neurotic & schizophrenic yet
somehow familiar families of strangers led by IPS package manager,
automated installer, & network virtualization have moved in to the
suburbs where they've thoroughly frightened their Linux & BSD
neighbors.

Will ZFS continue his obvious affair with the cute demon down the
lane? Will Larry & Linus finally admit their true love for each other?
And what will become of poor old Mr. UltraSPARC II now that sexy,
young Mr. SPARC T4 has moved to town? These questions — and many
others — will be answered in the next episode of... All My Child
Processes.