[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Daniel Kho daniel.kho at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:11:02 UTC 2011

Well, I'm pretty sure Oracle knows this by now. If they don't issue a press
release (or an order, etc.) on this anytime soon, then I smell fish. It
could very well be that it is part of Oracle's official strategy to trap
open-source projects like Illumos/OI.

Let's wait and see if Orcl says anything within this week. Silence on their
part could very well mean it's a trap.
Anyhow, it's best to stay away from that code. It's biohazard as Robin
said, until proven otherwise.