[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 source code leaked?

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 12:15:29 UTC 2011

> Best course of action is to ignore it, don't look at it, and especially
> don't download it.

What kind of hysteria is this I have no idea! Even if you look at the
code and use it, how can one prove that you have actually stolen code?
There are many cases where people working independently have found the
same solutions to identical problems! Not to mention that this code
does not contain anything that can be classified as innovation!

A.S.

PS Some years ago, I legally got a copy of the source code of Solaris 8.
It was almost impossible to use it! So I guess the same applies to this
archive.