[OpenIndiana-discuss] Monitor or writing drivers

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Sun Feb 6 17:50:51 UTC 2011

Thanks Albert, Thanks Edward,

A lot of those links, especially to the Device Driver Tutorial and the article
on Writing Device Drivers just go to dead Oracle menu pages - I did find a new
page - http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/server-
storage/solaris/documentation/index-jsp-137900.html but that also goes to dead
links.

I've hooked up to the Illumos list and we'll see where things go.

I just haven't got the money to go for the expensive cards; and if no one is
developing the driver I'll just have to roll up my sleeves.

Michelle.