[OpenIndiana-discuss] beagleboard (arm) port?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:57:25 UTC 2011

	Good stuff fellows; thank you.  How bad are the failures resulting from
non-ecc and missing cache flushes?  Can they put the pool into an
unrecoverable state, or is it just a risk of dropping a minute's worth
of writes or something like that?

	Again, this is a home archiving system with requirements of 1) data
integrity, 2) minimal impact on electric bill over a year's run time and
3) approximately no noise.