[OpenIndiana-discuss] beagleboard (arm) port?

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 17:06:27 UTC 2011

FWIW

The Giada Cube N3 seems to run Solaris 10 & OI fine. Requires the gani 3rd party driver. I got one from Newegg to use as my Internet access node.  I measured ~25 watts w/ a single disk & 2 GB.  You'd need to do a bit of hacking to fit 2 disks though.  There are two SATA ports and the top cover is a flat perforated plate, so a pretty easy hack.  Not as low power as an ARM, but available today. The factory setup holds a single 9.5 mm x 2.5" disk.