[OpenIndiana-discuss] GPU HCL - nVidia Questions & Advice

Edward Martinez mindbender_1 at live.com
Sat Feb 12 01:48:12 UTC 2011

On 02/10/11 03:11, Deano wrote:
> Any known issues, please add it into the HCL and also bug it.
>
> Somebody might be able to look at it at some point, and get it fixed, which
> is good for everyone.

     Hello,

    My new nvidia GT 220 suppose to arrive this evening. I'm  aware of
the solaris kernel bug that affects
    functionality, however, I'll still try it out in OI and solaris 11
express at home and see if spits out any  error messages,etc.
so i can report it back to illumos, because I think for OI,nexenta  and
illumos to be popular,hope as popular as linux, they also need to work
on every type of  video card in the spectrum.

--
Regards,
Edward