[OpenIndiana-discuss] Multifunction colour laser printer for OSOL, OI ?

Guy Woolley guy.woolley at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 16 08:54:06 UTC 2011

  Fax is of no interest, but the scanning facility is - otherwise we
wouldn't be looking at multifunction printers.

Buried deep in the Samsung "Unified Linux driver" for the CLX-6220FX I
mentioned originally, there are 2 folders named CUPS and SANE, but I see
no sign of a ppd file and it comes with a (Linux) install script so I'm
not clear what OI would make of it. Your final question is the same as
mine - are there any such printers supported ?