[OpenIndiana-discuss] RFC: OI website brain storm page

Dmitry G. Kozhinov dima at desktopfay.com
Fri Feb 18 13:34:34 UTC 2011

I have already said that the OpenIndiana project definitely needs a
forum (not just mailing list), because many people do not want to
subscribe to a mailing list, and want to keep their mailboxes free from
regular mailing. They would be happy though to look into a forum when
they want to.

I have contacted Alasdair directly about this some time ago, but did not
get any reply.

I vote for forum.

Dmitry.