[OpenIndiana-discuss] [solarisx86] For those nostalgic fellas

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Sun Jan 2 18:15:03 UTC 2011

On 01/ 2/11 05:55 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> http://devio.us/~kpedersen/

Nooooooo!   I just killed CDE!   It can't be back from the dead!
Run before the zombie gets us!

[Unfortunately, since CDE is a closed gate, the bug data isn't published
 on bugs.opensolaris.org, so I can't link to the bug report for the "fix"
 in snv_156 that deleted 12937 source files for the CDE applications,
 leaving just the libraries like Motif for binary compatibility.
 Unfortunately, OpenMotif isn't binary compatible with the Motif 2.1 in
 Solaris.]

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com