[OpenIndiana-discuss] [solarisx86] For those nostalgic fellas

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:46:35 UTC 2011

Seriously, is it possible to get this to run on OpenIndiana?

I know I'm a luddite and all, but I've been using CDE for so long and
trained so many people to use it, and I have learnt to customise the
menus and actions (and it's so much faster than Gnome) ...

http://devio.us/~kpedersen/screenshots/u8.png looks pretty much like
I'd want it :)

There are KDE repositories out there ... I'd really be interested to
get this working if it looked right, and would code for it where
possible.