[OpenIndiana-discuss] Upgrading from 134b to 148 fails

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:33:35 UTC 2011

You aren't by any chance using hardware raid on the v20z, are you?

I know that Solaris 9 wouldn't work on the v20z's with hardware raid
at all, and Solaris 10 didn't really like them ... but with ZFS on the
disks you are as well turning off the hardware raid and lettings the
OS handle it.

We only run Solaris 10 on ours, but that's the way we do it now.