[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI148 and zones

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Sun Jan 9 19:04:08 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
>
> Sent this yesterday but seems to have disappeared, resending with
> another
> log of another failed attempt.
>
> ----
>
> I'm trying to create a zone but it keeps failing...

I just tried on this OI-148 running in vbox4:

root at openindiana:~# pfexec zoneadm -z dev-zone install
A ZFS file system has been created for this zone.
   Publisher: Using openindiana.org (http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/ ).
   Publisher: Using opensolaris.org (http://pkg.openindiana.org/legacy/).
       Image: Preparing at /export/zones/dev-zone/root.
       Cache: Using /var/pkg/download.
Sanity Check: Looking for 'entire' incorporation.
  Installing: Core System (output follows)
               Packages to install:     1
           Create boot environment:    No
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
Completed                                  1/1         2/2      0.0/0.0

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                                  12/12

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Package State Update Phase                       1/1
Image State Update Phase                         2/2
               Packages to install:    44
           Create boot environment:    No
               Services to restart:     3
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
Completed                                44/44 12565/12565    88.9/88.9

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                            18001/18001

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Package State Update Phase                     44/44
Image State Update Phase                         2/2
  Installing: Additional Packages (output follows)
               Packages to install:    45
           Create boot environment:    No
               Services to restart:     1
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
Completed                                45/45   4541/4541    26.3/26.3

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Install Phase                              6137/6137

PHASE                                          ITEMS
Package State Update Phase                     45/45
Image State Update Phase                         2/2

        Note: Man pages can be obtained by installing SUNWman
 Postinstall: Copying SMF seed repository ... done.
 Postinstall: Applying workarounds.
        Done: Installation completed in 743.140 seconds.

  Next Steps: Boot the zone, then log into the zone console (zlogin -C)
              to complete the configuration process.

root at openindiana:~# zlogin -C dev-zone
[Connected to zone 'dev-zone' console]

[NOTICE: Zone booting up]

SunOS Release 5.11 Version oi_148 64-bit
Copyright (c) 1983, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
(+47) 97542685
roy at karlsbakk.net
http://blogg.karlsbakk.net/
--
I all pedagogikk er det essensielt at pensum presenteres intelligibelt. Det er et elementært imperativ for alle pedagoger å unngå eksessiv anvendelse av idiomer med fremmed opprinnelse. I de fleste tilfeller eksisterer adekvate og relevante synonymer på norsk.