[OpenIndiana-discuss] video card for v40z

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Wed Jan 12 16:31:33 UTC 2011

  It does work under OI but it is just slow.  I tried to fit a pci-x
card but the slots don't line up correctly so I never pursued it further.

On 01/12/11 11:21 AM, Gary Driggs wrote:
> Whats the onboard GPU? Its an older PCI-X system if I recall. Have you tried VESA standard settings first? What other cards have you tried already?
>
> -Gary

Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology
Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Elmira College
1 Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
607-735-1826
http://faculty.elmira.edu/dkjar

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson