[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI on Intel DH67CF?

Heiko Grill Heiko.Grill at DieGrills.org
Fri Jan 14 23:29:52 UTC 2011

Hello all,

has somebody tried to run OI on the new Intel DH67CF board or can boot
for me the Live-CD?
I want to build a new NAS for my home and this board looks very good.

Tech specs:
- H67 Chipset
- Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) using a Realtek ALC892
audio codec
- Integrated graphics support for processors with Intel HD 2000 or
3000 Graphics
- Intel 82579V Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) Ethernet LAN controller
- Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 (Controller ?? Maybe PD720200A)

Regards

Heiko