[OpenIndiana-discuss] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Dustin Marquess dmarquess at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 05:36:57 UTC 2011

Yes please!

I use pkgsrc on all of my Solaris/OI machines.  On the OI machines I use
pkgsrc directly.  On the Solaris 10 machines, I normally compile on a master
server, then use pkgsrc's gensolpkg tool to generate a SVR4 package to push
out.  Works like a charm.  A genipspkg tool would be even better for the OI
machines :).

-Dustin