[OpenIndiana-discuss] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Ivan Wang ivwang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:47:05 UTC 2011

Then I am also one of the minority here..

I do use solaris/opensolaris/openindiana as desktop and plan to
continue doing so until all is lost.
This goes back to my school day sitting in front of ultra1 in the lab.
Old habit dies hard.

Please continue openindiana's desktop viability as long as possible.

Thank you.
Ivan.