[OpenIndiana-discuss] General ZFS questions (Michelle Knight)

Gregory Youngblood gregory at youngblood.me
Mon Jan 17 18:20:42 UTC 2011

Are port expanders supported and stable? It's been a few years but last time I tried using them I ran into all kinds of timing and io problems. When I looked deeper it seemed common wisdom was to avoid them, and I hadn't seen that change when I checked back again. This was on solaris 10 and open solaris.

Sent from my Droid Incredible.