[OpenIndiana-discuss] sun people that has left oracle after acquisition

Edward Martinez mindbender_1 at live.com
Thu Jan 20 01:45:55 UTC 2011

On 01/19/11 05:39, Michelle Knight wrote:
> Official support. I mean, you've seen some of the questions I've been asking
> this last week!!!

    Sorry, I kinda forget stuff, since i have my mind  dwelled in: C,
make, assembly, executable file types ,etc.
   However, I do remember solaris premium on non-oracle hardware(1-4
sockets)  support is less then redhat's premium support(2 socket) an no
ZFS like fs:

https://shop.oracle.com/pls/ostore/f?p=ostore:product:983438239653224::NO:RP,3:P3_LPI,P3_PROD_HIER_ID:27242443094470222098916,6916016290451192110906
   https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/server/