[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI/Illumos HCL

Matthew Wilby matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 21 12:18:07 UTC 2011

If there is interest in creating an HCL, I will get something setup on the wiki and maintain it.

It will however rely on community contribution. As a project we don't have the resources yet to test every possible bit of kit out there.....

For the time being please feel free to email me and I'll add it to the list. Something along the lines of.....

Vendor
Model
Works?
Notes/special instructions etc