[OpenIndiana-discuss] problem with login password

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Sun Jan 23 08:23:16 UTC 2011

Pierre,

Another thing that I remembered which usually catches some people out but I am
not sure if it is the case with your password...

They use the numeric keypad for their number input.

There is usually never any certainty of telling what the numeric keypad is
putting out, so I advise my customers to use the numbers on the main keyboard
for their password. I also advise my customers to be extra vigilent when
creating the password; all it takes is one mis-type and they've got problems.

Hope this helps.

Michelle.