[OpenIndiana-discuss] HCL wiki format

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:49:47 UTC 2011

Under the storage adapter section it might be nice to have separate
columns for manufacturer, model number, and maybe even chip set used
since that's what I tend to look for when I'm trying to match a
specific driver to a specific card. Also, once these lists get longer
it might be nice to have the columns sortable. I only recently learned
how to create sortable columns in MediaWiki but I don't know how the
markup languages differ in Confluence product that OI is using. That
said, I'm willing to learn it and apply the changes if others might
find that useful. For myself, being able to sort huge tables on a wiki
has been invaluable at times.

kind regards,
Gary