[OpenIndiana-discuss] Firefox wedged system

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 16:16:27 UTC 2011

3.6.8

On reflection Firefox almost certainly called XGrabButton and then ran into the weeds.  I had 9 tabs open and it had been running for quite a while.  Very likely for the full system uptime.  So not really worth bothering about.  15 years ago I had a TTY on my desk next to my Sparcstation so I could debug this sort of thing.  It had been so long I failed to recognize what had happened right away.

Have Fun!
Reg