[OpenIndiana-discuss] admin & sic_team consolidations?

Matt Wilby matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 29 10:07:41 UTC 2011

>From the wiki -

"The sic_team consolidation consists of the Netscape Network Security Services libraries (NSS and NSS for Java), and have package prototypes in mozilla-central <http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/>."

"The admin consolidation is mostly closed, with the exceptions of SUNWDTraceToolkit, SUNWpython-lxml, and SUNWpython26-lxml."