[OpenIndiana-discuss] keyboard layout

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Sat Jan 29 13:12:01 UTC 2011

I have managed to get the keyboard right, at least over vnc when typing
into xterm in X etc. But I have not yet managed to get the keyboard to
agree with VirtualBox. If I run the virtual machines via the QT GUI in X
over vnc the non-standard characters are not right no matter what
settings I change for the keyboard in OI. Things are normal when
communicating directly to the virtual machines via RDP but it's really
difficult to get the password authentication working. I managed to get
it working for one machine but not the other machines.