[OpenIndiana-discuss] Wiki Comment Spam

Ron Dawson ron.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:17:32 UTC 2011

The main reason I can see for allowing anonymous comments is because not
everyone has an account and they'd still like to contribute feedback to
things such as the HCL portions of the wiki.  Yes, there is a process for
requesting accounts, but in my own experience I never got a response back so
gave up requesting one.