[OpenIndiana-discuss] apache on 151 svcadm?

Daniel Kjar dkjar at elmira.edu
Sun Jul 17 20:49:05 UTC 2011

never mind... svcadm enable apache22

Why can't we just keep things parallel?  What good does this serve
calling the package one thing then using another name to enable it?
Would it be soooooo difficult to not do that in the future?

--
Dr. Daniel Kjar
Assistant Professor of Biology

"...humans send their young men to war; ants send their old ladies"
	-E. O. Wilson